Friday, May 14, 2010

Things that make you say "What?".

Excerpt form conversation with a Unix administrator.

Person 1) So these demonstrations at the ableton live expo are pretty cool. You going to try it live?

Person 2) Yea, here check it our. Person 2 plays a Ramones cover.

Person 1) wait, arn't you a 7th day adventist?

Person 2) Yea, why?

Person 1) But you just played a Ramon's cover, is that allowed? I though you couldn't play that sort of music.

Person 2) My parents are cool with it as long as I don't play it in church. My parents and I still don't watch moves though.

Person 1) What do you mean you don't go to movies?

Person 2) Well you never know when the Rapture is going to happen.

Person 1) wait, does Jesus take a snap shot or something at the time of the Rapture and review what you are doing?

Person 2) Yea, something like that.

Person 1) but Jesus is cool with you playing the Ramones.

Person 2) I guess so.

Person 1) Something is just not satisfying to me about that answer.